My presents

My presents

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Best Wallet EVER!

Like Isaid yesterday,  I began my journey with choosing a pinterest idea for this week with NEED. My wallet had fallen apart and I tried several other things to keep my multitude of cards.....and everything fell short. I could never find the cards that I needed and it became almost COMICAL....except for the people waiting in line behind me as I rifled through my horrible wallets :)

I finally found what seemed to be the perfect wallet......as a tutorial on Pinterest. It took me a couple of hours to complete and I used it today while grocery shopping. It is literally the PERFECT wallet for me! It has spaces for 38 cards....and I can almost fill all the spots.  Though I only use a debit card to pay for things, I have MANY other cards including rewards cards, identifications, gift cards and any others. To say I am thrilled is an understatement. I just adore my new wallet and it was the perfect start to my Pinterest-a-week project :)





No comments:

Post a Comment