My presents

My presents

Monday, June 3, 2013

Tub Paint!

  • Time for a guest blogger...my sister, Rachel! She is a very creative, stay-at-home mommy and she is also trying some "pinterest-ing" ideas this summer! Check out her latest project. I can't wait to try it with my boys! They will LOVE it!



     I am a stay at home mom and my husband just deployed again... he is gone 6 months out of the year! I have to do things to keep my almost 3 year old happy and busy. He has always loved bath time but has been getting bored with the same old toys. I wanted to share with you the most EASY recipe for fun ever! You could use this as side walk paint as well. Recipe on my photo. It stirs up really easily and can be saved for numerous bath times. My son loved it! It does drip down the walls after a couple of minutes, but most of the color stays in place and will not stain. Just rinse off when done. Because it's made with bath soap, they are getting clean in the process. No complaints there! The thicker the paint, the less it will drip, so just play around with how much cornstarch you use.
  • TIP: use an ice cube tray or , if you don't have one, put small containers inside of a plastic bin that floats in the tub

No comments:

Post a Comment