My presents

My presents

Saturday, July 9, 2011

We are moved :)

We have been off-line for quite some time now because we finally bought our dream house! We are so thrilled with it and now we are hooked back up to internet!


The kids are loving the change, we are loving the change and so are the animals.....so much in fact that our cat ran away. She was always the adventurous cat who always tried to escape....and with the doors being opened in moving, she finally found her chance. We have lots of signs up in the neighborhood and have met many neighbors who are keeping an eye out, but with being unfamiliar with the area, I am not hopeful. We are sad, but will survive, even though we miss our Lilly. She was our baby before there were real babies :(


I have a craft room for the first time in my life......it is actually the craft/guest/crib room right now. But, because of this fact, I have tons of motivation to get going on LOTS of projects. I have so many in my head I can hardly contain myself......with three small kids we will see how much time I actually get to devote to it, but I think the room with my projects laid out will surely help. It has HUGE windows and lets in lots of light, so that is a plus, along with a huge corkboard that is painted the wall-color for inspirational ideas etc!

Since being moved for the week, my youngest has learned to crawl (a feat some doctors said he would never accomplish!) and my middle son has been successfully potty-trained. He has hardly had any accidents in the week! Perhaps he just needed the change of the new place! I never thought that child would poop in the potty, but he is.....and now we only have 1 child in diapers!


I am excited to get back to blogging on this blog of blessings. Every time I come here and post about anything, I am thrilled. I started this blog to comment on all the wonderful blessings in my life and I hope that it reflects that. I am 31 years old (and I apparently am showing my age because I just had to remember what year it was and count from 1980. That's really great.). In that time I have had an aweful lot of bad things happens....at least what the world considers "bad." But God has used these experiences to mold and grow me and though I am not done growing, I am doing a lot of reflection on all that has happened. Again I share the intent of this blog to remind myself to live a life of beauty and I hope that I do that every single day!

(Two beautiful areas of my house that I love :)


Off to unpack some boxes and hang some pictures.....something that truly makes me feel like I am "home." I am so very glad to be back!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new home. So excited to see your new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting to have you own home and what great milestones for your boys. So exciting. Hope the cat comes back... Thanks for sharing your life. It is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I'm so excited to see new pictures of your home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all the pictures, but I almost cried at Lul....sniff....lul....... I'm sorry that you lost her, I'm still praying that someone will turn her in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me sad about Lil :(

    I love the idea of your craft room...can't wait to see it.

    I'm sure Tyler will love to look back at this blog in years to come!

    ReplyDelete