My presents

My presents

Friday, June 24, 2011

Flashback Friday!

It's time for random 4 today again!

March 2009: Tyler is 7 months old. Ellie was 4. She still remember this and talks about it. We dressed Tyler up as a Tiger and put him in the living room. Then Ellie ran into daddy's room saying "daddy help, there is a tiger in the living room!" She loved "scaring him" like that :)


February 2008: Ellie is 3 years old and came out into the living room saying "mom, look what I created!" We could hardly believe our eyes and knew then how smart our little girl was!


Not totally sure on a date, but this was around 2007- we had a preschool homeschool coop. at our church and this was our group. This ran for 2 years. It was a wonderful time and through it I learned I actually do NOT want to homeschool my kids. But, I was glad to have the experience!


March 2011- me and my buds, doing what we do best: silly faces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment