My presents

My presents

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Random picture post

Because I am feeling sentimental today, I decided to do another random 4 picture post......I am clicking on random albums without looking at dates :) Do the same. I love looking at old pictures!

Picture #1: My precious Ellie. She was so very small when she was 2. I still pull out these pictures at Christmas time. She did an amazing job!


Picture #2: February 2009- Tyler was not named "Tyler" yet. He was 5 months old in this picture. The following month the state gained permanent custody and we began calling him Tyler! At this point there were MANY prayers going up for my little man!


Picture #3: This picture takes me back! This was 1995. I was 15 years old and a freshman in highschool. We had just gotten my dog, Puggy. She will always be my favorite pet of all time. She was actually quite a mean dog, though, except to our family! This picture is in my old room just about a month before we sold this house and went to live in a mission house for an entire year. My dad did not get the position that he thought he was going to be getting at a church and we had nowhere to go after this house unexpectedly sold! We will forever be grateful for a friend allowing us to stay in their mission house which allowed us to finish up our school year!


Picture #4: If you ever wonder what my children are like, just look at this picture. It makes me laugh hysterically and shake my head at the same time. Ellie is tormenting her brother and Tyler is screaming his head off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment