My presents

My presents

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Proverbs 31: Day 25: Comfortable??

Day 25. Style 31. Post a pic of your favorite comfy clothes.

I have to preface this by saying that I STRUGGLED to answer this question! My sister was recently visiting at my house and we had this very conversation. She could not understand why I get up and dressed and do my makeup every day. She and her husband occasionally have "pajama days," where they stay in their comfiest clothes all day and lounge. That would NOT be fun for me! I am only in my pj's when I am in bed, with makeup off, contacts out and eyes closed. When I get up in the morning, I want to look nice and put together......

So I began to ask myself "how am I most comfortable?" This is what I came up with:


I am most comfy in this pair of jeans, and a shirt that is unique and fun! :) I recently altered this T-shirt because it was too big.....my favorite sewing project of all time :) I am most comfy with earrings and contacts in, my hair nice and makeup on.

So, might not be traditional "comfortable", but it's how I like to be all day, so I guess it is comfy for me!

1 comment:

  1. I love you! Totally opposite me! :-) You are super cute and super skinny!!

    ReplyDelete