My presents

My presents

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Design: Plushies!

As many of you know, I have a thriving business called RLDesigns. RLDesigns was born when I decided to put my love for sewing to work for me. Most of my orders come from people having an idea then talking to me about it. I make everything from bags, things for the home, baby items, quilts....and recently have branched into the area of childrens toys! A customer approached me about the idea of making plush figures of Daniel Tiger and his sidekick, Tigey. I realized that no one is making these plushies so currently I have the market on them. It was so fun to be creative!

So, what do you think?



Check out the Avengers set that I made for my son for Christmas!



If you can come up with the idea, I can pretty much make it happen for you!

If you like this design or what to see what else I offer, make sure you check out: www.bekkielynn.etsy.com

Also, come "LIKE" my page on facebook under: RLDesigns!



No comments:

Post a Comment