My presents

My presents

Friday, April 29, 2011

Flashback Friday!

I decided to pick 4 random folders/pictures for today's post. I'm excited to see what I come up with!

#1- December, 2008- Tyler is 3 1/2 months old!!!!!! I love this picture of him trying to suck his thumb because I forgot about this.....plus it shows his hysterical hair loss. The boy was born with so MUCH hair but then had male pattern balding all over......I was hoping for curls when it came back but yeah right. It is straighter than mine. But, his hair is gorgeous, black, shiny and very thick now!


#2 September 2009- Tyler is 13 months and fully adopted into our family with his new name and Ellie is 5. This is the swing in front of our old house. I really miss it! These two were meant to be brother and sister!!!!!


#3 April 2006- A stray cat adopted our family and yes, was pregnant :) She had 7 kittens in our back yard. We found homes for all but 2 who ended up living with us.....this is Shadow who is STILL our kitty. Ellie is almost 3 here. Man, she was SOOOO cute!


#4 Easter 2006- Ellie is almost 3. She still loves egg hunts as much as she did back then!


This was a super fun picture challenge. Want to do it with me? Simply upload 4 random pics from your computer and tell us about it. No cheating. Upload the first 4 you find!!!!!! Happy Friday, all!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love these random picture posts. I should do this, but I don't even have time to upload current photos as of late. Lol.

    ReplyDelete