My presents

My presents

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Great Blue Experiment!

What happens when you add elmers glue, almost an entire bottle of blue food coloring (thanks to an excited 4 year old boy), water and borax? BLUE FLUBBER that also dyes your hands blue for seemingly ever :)





So, I began with THIS recipe for Flubber!

I made a mistake by buying the small jar of Elmer's glue at our Hobby Lobby outing this week so I had to smudge the directions a bit. Add that to an excitable little 4 year old who added WAY too much food coloring and we had a bit of a mess....but I have to say that this mess created MUCH fun for a LONG time on this summer afternoon! If you had the correct proportions of everything, I think this would be an AWESOME and fun little science experiment! I highly recommend this!

On another note, like my new bowl I got for $1? I just adore garage sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment